Subana understands that your personal information is important to you, especially given the nature of our products. When you trust us with your information, we have a duty to keep it safe and secure.
You can be assured that our data handling policies and standards are fully in line with the current data protection legislation.
Subana complies with all relevant data protection legislation including GDPR. We apply stringent legislation procedures to protect your data.
A key summary of what we do and don't do with your data:
What we do and don't do.
- We don't sell your personal information to third parties. Your personal information is kept secure with Subana.
- We do use your personal information to provide you with excellent customer service. This may include tailoring information that we share with you, in order to ensure that it is relevant to you.
- Who we are: We are Subana, whose registered office is 1 Kings Avenue, London, United Kingdom, N21 3NA
- and we are the data controller of your Personal Information. All references in this Policy to "Subana", "our", "us" or "we" refer to Subana [and include its subsidiaries and affiliates]. All references in this Policy to "our website", refer to the website owned by Subana, at www.subana.co.uk.
- The use of this policy: We value your privacy and aim to be transparent with you in the way that we use your personal information.
- Who this policy applies to: This policy applies to: a) our website visitors; and b) customers who create an account with us.
- Your right to object: Two of your rights to be aware of are: a) you may ask us to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes; and b) you may ask us to consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your personal information where we process it on the basis of our, or another person's, legitimate interest.
- What you need to do and your confirmation to us: By engaging with Subana in the ways set out in this Policy, you confirm that you have read and understood the entirety of this Policy, as it applies to you.
- Further questions and how to make a complaint: Please contact us.
The practices described in this Policy statement are current as of 20 March 2023.